Friday, April 23, 2010

Looking forward to the weekend. . .

My oldest daughter and my wife are in Charlotte this weekend for a gymnastics meet (my daughter is prep for level 7 and is competing in the regional meet for her age group).

So, my youngest and I (along with my 19 yr old son who pretty much keeps to himself) are flying solo this weekend.

No real plans other than visiting the driving range at some point.

Starting this weekend I'll create a new blog specifically limited to my ongoing education (formal and informal) in C, Lisp, and Python. I'll be posting some of the various books and resources I've been using. I'll also post some of the recent exercises from the books and what I came up with as solutions. So, if you're interested in programming - or just want to chuckle at my efforts, check back and I'll post the link on this blog.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment